Canadian citizens & permanent residents living in Canada who are 19 years
of age or older can sponsor their following family members who wish to
immigrate to Canada:
- Dependent child or children, including adopted child/children
- Child/children under 19 years of age whom the sponsor intends to adopt
- Mother and father and accompanying dependent child/children (under the age of 19 years & even older, if they are full time students and dependent of their parents)
- Brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren under the age of 19 who are orphans & unmarried
- Any other relative if the sponsor has none of the above family members either in Canada or abroad
Sponsors are approved from within Canada and the sponsored family member must
meet basic standards of good health and character. Sponsors must agree to
support the relatives and accompanying dependents for 10 years, to help them
settle in Canada.
Mirabedini & Associates Immigration Services can assist you in
submitting the Family Sponsorship cases.
Please contact us
for more details.